Saturday, August 25, 2012

Halloween Merch & More

Snap up these Petals or Itty Bitties in festive Halloween color combos while they last!

Available in limited quantities in my Etsy shop or at Daydreams in DC Ranch.


It seems like a far off event in the midst of summer, but check out what's on my radar for Halloween via my Pinterest Holiday board.

My mom made these every Halloween
My mom used to make these on Halloween night
Halloween s'mores using ghost peeps. Classroom treat bag ideas.
Halloween S'mores for classmates or friends
Boo free printable
Boo your neighbors with these free printables from TomKat Studio

Burlap halloween treat bags.
Burlap Halloween bags for Boo'ing neighbors
Martha Stewart glitter pumpkins
I've been wanting to try glittering pumpkins for awhile now...This will be the year!




No comments:

Post a Comment