Monday, August 6, 2012

Favorites: Blogs

Pintrest has made blog-hopping infinitely more fun.  Before you can blink, you've traveled from one blog, through another and loop-holed yet into another.  Each creative, inspiring and jaw-dropping.  I can get lost for...minutes...hours?  Here are few that top my list.

Smitten Kitchen - After I wipe the drool from my mouth, I read the beautiful descriptions and am encouraged to give these recipes a try.
zucchini, tomato and rice gratin

Jones Design Company - Gorgeous printables, beautifully styled home (check out her office!) and inspiration on living a blessed life.
jdc office ribbons

The Pleated Poppy - Living in a colorful, funky California seaside home, Lindsey posts motivational outfits, crafts, party, travel and cooking ideas.  She calls them "beautiful imperfections of the everyday", but it all is perfectly charming to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment