Monday, May 7, 2012

Vintage Market Madness

Junk in the Trunk Trio's Vintage Market was this last Saturday and *finally* handmade hipness has made it's way to Scottsdale!  These girls did an amazing job.  This market is the real deal.  They transformed a parking lot at Westworld in to a sweet country fair.  

I tried to snap as many photos as possible, while maintaining my hunt for treasures.  My favorite find was a bunch of vintage handkerchiefs that I plan to make into a banner valance for my daughter's bedroom window.  I'll be sure and post photos and a tutorial for ya'll. 

The Vintage Market will be back at Westworld in September.  Here's what you have to look forward to, so mark your calendars!


The Red Dutch Door was my favorite booth - so colorful

Fabric covered branches with birds were a cute find


Who doesn't love twine?


My friends found wooden cubbies, drafting tables, little tin boxes....Lots of treasures to be had!


Unique vintage map wreath



Loved these pretty silver spoon business card holders

No comments:

Post a Comment