Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pintrest Has Me Pinned!

Have you become a Pintrest addict like me? It practically has me pinned to my iPad. My justification for excessive use is that it's a substitute for magazines or blog surfing. I've actually found amazing recipes and wardrobe inspiration. It's become a more refined Google when I'm searching for a specific type of recipe or craft.

The other night we came home at 5:15pm from soccer, all famished and without a plan. I took a quick look in the fridge and searched for "ground turkey, black beans, carrots" and Pintrest spit back the best turkey chili recipe I've had in a long time.

Since everyone on Pintrest is so artsy and craftsy there's a plethora of inspirational prints in pretty fonts on and colors. A few have really resonated with me and are good reminders for daily living.

So Pintrest is more than just a time-waster. It's a resource. It's inspirational. 

Two mornings in a row I woke at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, but there was Pintrest.  Waiting for me.  I'm not quite sure if I pin because I am up at 4am or if I wake at 4am so I can pin.  What came first?

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Tory Burch Loafers {source}
Pinned Image
Farmer's Market Party {source}
Pinned Image
 DIY Food Covers {source}
Pinned Image
Quinoa Salad {source}
Pinned Image
Cinque Terre {source}
Pinned Image
One Pot Veggie Garden {source}


No comments:

Post a Comment