Monday, January 23, 2012

Favorites - Working It Out


I'm not a huge New Year's resolution person.  Little reflections and adjustments year-round are more manageable to me than a big blanket statement of change. 

Getting four or five workouts in a week is always top of my list and I know for most people that's a biggie on their resolution list as well.  Here are some of my favorites that make working it out that much better.

Lululemon anything, but I especially love the No Limit Tank and really must have the DTB Duffle.

No Limits Tank                DTB Duffel


I picked up a Sweaty Band at a craft show over the holidays and it adds so much sparkle and fun to my black workout ensembles.  Never slips either - bonus!

Sweaty Bands Viva Diva Super Skinny - Pink

Before my first (and only) half-marathon I discovered Handful bras.  The owner was manning the booth and it was a brand new business.  Now you can find Handfuls at Lucy and other retailers.  Best.Workout.Bra.Ever.

Handful Bra (Courtesy Photo)


Sigg water bottles - cute designs, BPA free.  Now if I can just remember to bring it to class with me every time.


Reef flip flops are my go-to summer shoes and perfect for slipping off before yoga class.  I think I'm on my third pair of the Ginger style.


And last, but not least, a BUDDY is always a favorite.  Whether it's yoga with my husband, hiking with Amy or cardio class with gym buddies, it always helps to be held accountable and show up for your friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment