Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mackenzie-Childs New York

My husband and I recently took a trip to NYC to celebrate his 40th birthday.  It also happened to be our first trip together without kids.  We enjoyed all the city had to offer - food, architecture, sights - and walked just about everywhere there was to go.

Many friends of mine are in love Mackenzie-Childs (I've always had a crush myself), so when we stumbled on their store at 57th Street & 5th Avenue I just had to stop in.

New York City Store Picture


Take a peek at what I found inside...







Note patient (but bored) husband in lower left playing on his iPhone


Real pumpkins handpainted by MC artists, what a MC Thanksgiving dinner table looks like, and darling new MC snowglobes atop checked tea cups...








Goodbye, New York.  Until we meet again!



 

1 comment:

  1. Erin ~The LemonistaOctober 20, 2011 at 12:54 PM

    OMG! I was stuck to my computer monitor like a fly on a screen door! LOL. Pure love.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete