Wednesday, June 1, 2011

She's a Yankee Doodle Dandy - Petals for the Fourth

Every year we head back to my home state of Washington for the Fourth of July.  At that time of year there is no better place to be - the water, the trees, the grass, the cool temps.  A much-needed change from the 100+ degree weather we have during an Arizona summer.



My dad and his wife always host a Fourth of July party with family and friends.  We aim to wear red, white and blue, but, truth be told, I am not much for "themed" attire. 

This year my daughter and I will be sporting these Patriotic Petals.  They'll add festive flair to a simple white tank and denim without screaming Uncle Sam.  I think they'd be especially cute doubled up with a Cherry Red Itty Bitty, don't you?


Show your independent style this Fourth and march on over to my Etsy shop
I guarantee you'll set off fireworks!

Petals must be ordered by June 20 to arrive in time for the holiday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment