Sunday, May 1, 2011

Event Extravaganza

So Saturday was the Highlands Church Shopping Escape and Car Show and Petal Pusher was there spreading the love.  My husband, his father and his best friend entered their cars in the show.  The kids had a blast with face painting, bouncies and running around with their buddies (thank you, babe, for managing them all day!).  It was a fantastic, well organized event for the whole family.  I'll definitely be there next year. 

Around 2pm we packed up, headed home for naps and then went to our community BBQ and outdoor movie night (Tangled on a three story high inflatable screen).  It was a sweet way to kick-off summer: snuggling under the stars and munching on popcorn.  Between these two events my kids had their fill of hot dogs and bounce houses for an entire year!

Here are some photos with two caveats...I forgot my camera so these were taken with iPhone and the car shots were actually from a show two weeks ago.  The day was pretty hectic so I wasn't on top of the photo siutation like usual. 




   




No comments:

Post a Comment